Last revised: 8/10/2018
Dunedin TimeBank will do its best to resolve complaints in a manner satisfactory to the person laying the complaint and to all involved.
Resolving complaints may involve using a mediator.
Dunedin TimeBank cannot guarantee any particular outcome.
- Promptly call the Dunedin TimeBank primary co-ordinator on 027 431 1961 to briefly outline the complaint and ensure they are aware of it.
- Send details of the complaint to Dunedin TimeBank in writing:
- Either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- By mail to:
Dunedin TimeBank c/o The Distiller
- The Dunedin TimeBank co-ordinator team will follow up the complaint:
- Co-ordinators will review the complaint, and communicate amongst themselves as to who will take the lead on it.
The co-ordinator taking the lead will determine whether to discuss it at the next Dunedin TimeBank Core Team Meeting, or if it is more urgent and needs to be discussed before then.
The lead co-ordinator (and possibly other co-ordinators) will work with the person who laid the complaint and others involved – possibly using a mediator – to do their best to resolve the complaint in a satisfactory manner.